[Freeciv-Dev] GTK+ client bug

To: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] GTK+ client bug
From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:14:11 -0500

  I just started to play a game, got surpassed almost immediately by the AIs
(after a huge number of turns I still had only three cities, due to incredibly
bad luck in finding hordes of barbarians inside huts) and decided to give up
and start over.  I quit the server and restarted it, then reconnected with the
UI.  However, the science report (which I left open) was not updated; it still
showed my research progress and goals from my former game.  It should probably
be cleared when a new game is started.

  Daniel

--
"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables
 one to find or make a Reason for everything one has a mind to do."