[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Silly feature: placing markers?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Silly feature: placing markers?
From: Jarda Benkovsky <pvt.benkovsk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:00:39 +0100

Lalo Martins wrote:
> It would be nice if I could place markers of some kind on
> arbitrary tiles. These markers would be only visible to me, and
> would be associated with some text, which would appear if I
> middle-clicked it (along with the rest of the info). From the
> programming POV it would be, in practice, a ``tile anotation''.

I had this idea already, although for other reasons: the marker
would have an identifier, and it would be possible to have scripts
for unit of type "goto A, wait 1 turn, goto B, wait 1 turn, ...".
It was meant for other game as well (RTS) :-)) but I think that it
could come handy some day in FreeCiv too :-)

                                        Edheldil