[Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv porting

To: Christian Putzig <Christian.Putzig@xxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: FreeCiv porting
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:42:13 -0800

I am probably not the guy to be giving too much advice about how to code
this, however I think you should take a look at the current structure of
the code.

There is a native amiga client right now that uses a similiar codebase.
Check out the code in cvs and start from there, there is a stub client
directory so we can build all the clients from the same codebase.

--
Paul Zastoupil