[Freeciv-Dev] new wonders

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] new wonders
From: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 12:57:21 -0200

One thing we can do is a few wonders that have the simple
effect of making the whole country celebrate for one turn or two.

There is one wonder I'd like to see (ok, apart from the
Internet, GNU and Freeciv):

* End of slavery
  creates some extra trade per city (city size/2?)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.