[Freeciv-Dev] Patch to remove hardcoded fonts in gtk+ client

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch to remove hardcoded fonts in gtk+ client
From: Vasco Alexandre Da Silva Costa <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:15:26 +0000 (WET)

Here is a patch to load styles from a gtk+ resources file instead of
hardcoding them on the source (fonts mainly).

Also included is a resource file with the default look.

I did this patch because someone complained earlier (with reason) that the
fonts couldn't easily be changed in the client.

Jeff, please commit it to CVS if you feel this is worth including before
the next release with we being in beta stage et all (this patch is really
small).

---