[Freeciv-Dev] patch: city_turns_to_build when shield_surplus==0 (PR#238)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: city_turns_to_build when shield_surplus==0 (PR#238)
From: mike_jing@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 15:28:06 -0800 (PST)

AFAICS, in Freeciv, cities with 0 shield surplus are given 1 production point for free (unless they are in disorder). This also seems to be consistent with Payciv (please correct me if I am wrong here).

This small patch adds this consideration when calculating the remaining turns it takes for a city to finish what it is currently building. It also removes the duplicate code in client/gui-mui/citydlg.c for the same function.

Mike