[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Philosophy notification

To: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Philosophy notification
From: Tony Stuckey <stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 11:13:06 -0600

On Mon, Jan 24, 2000 at 05:17:12PM +0100, Daniel Zinsli wrote:
> Did civ2 notify the world when the first player got philosophy?
>
> I can't seem to remember seeing that the last game I played, so does
> freeciv do this?

        Civ2 posted notification of advances learned and the method they
were learned (by research or from another tribe) to all people who had
embassies with the tribe which had just advanced.
        Whether it did anything special with Philosophy, I can't recall.
--
Anthony J. Stuckey                              stuckey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"And they said work hard, and die suddenly, because it's fun."