[Freeciv-Dev] Re: advisors

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: advisors
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 13:05:55 -0500

The city and science advisors already exist - they are the ones that choose
which improvement to build or technology to research by default.  They just
don't present themselves as "advisors".

The military advisor also exists - it's the AI that runs wars for the AI
players.  This, however, has no effect on Human players.

Diplomacy is not implemented in the AI, yet.

It should be possible to arrange to have these "advisors" popup dialogs to
present their suggestions, rather than just having it happen.

Thanks for the suggestion.