[Freeciv-Dev] Re: History educational idea

To: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: History educational idea
From: Tobias Brox <tobiasb@odin>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 15:20:09 +0100 (CET)

> PayCiv had something like this. I think it would be a good thing, but I
> would definitely not envy whoever set it as his or her task to write all
> those explanations! Not all units/buildings/tech etc got a simple
> helptext entry yet, even.

Don't forget that this is Open Source ... anyone contributes with what
they want to contribute, anyone comes with their "bugfixes" - and I think
we will end up pretty well.

--
Tobias Brox (alias TobiX) - sysguy - +4722925871 - http://www.funcom.com/
If an _urgent_ email is not acted upon within 10 minutes, you might try