[Freeciv-Dev] Patch: Chinese nation update (PR#232)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch: Chinese nation update (PR#232)
From: mike_jing@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 07:14:41 -0800 (PST)

This small patch adds more leader and city names for the Chinese in nations.ruleset, with minor changes in city ordering, a spelling fix, and removal of Lüda from the list of cities (too obscure).

BTW, can city name suggestions be supplied from the client side as well? I've met players who would like to use customized city name lists and I don't know how to do it. Did I miss it?

Mike