[Freeciv-Dev] barbarians can end a game (PR#230)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] barbarians can end a game (PR#230)
From: reinpost@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:34:02 -0800 (PST)

Full_Name: Reinier Post
Version: CVS (Jan, 6)
Client: Both (or N/A)
OS: Linux
Submission from: (NULL) (212.83.91.117)

An interesting thing happened when I was playing a single-player game to test
the new CVS features: a barbarian unit appeared, and when it was killed, the
game was over!

Yes, the game ends when there is only one player left, but it can be started
with one player!

This is inconsistent; I'm not sure how to fix it in an elegant way.