Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Freeciv title graphics

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: New Freeciv title graphics
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 13:45:30 -0500

At 1999/12/30 08:01 , Sebastian Bauer wrote:

>I upload a new Freeciv title graphics to the freeciv FTP server
>/pub/freeciv/incoming
>
>The graphics was created by Marco Saupe <msaupe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Marco produced a version without the Freeciv motto, and I added some code
to draw it onto the graphic at run-time (so the motto can be
internationalized).

While at it, I tweaked the overview map graphic (radar.xpm).

I uploaded all this to:

    ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/new-graphics-1.tar.gz

which includes a patch, plus the two .xpm files (you'll need to put the
.xpm files in ./data/misc).

jjm