Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] main map workers: bugfix and feature

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] main map workers: bugfix and feature
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:38:25 -0500

I thought that it would make adjusting workers from the main map easier if
you could see the production values for each tile (just like in the city
dialog).  And it's easy to add: just a single function call in
put_city_workers().  So, this patch does it.

However, during testing I found a small bug.  If a city was on one side of
the zero/maximum-x divide, and the tile you shift-clicked on was on the
other side, then nothing would happen.  This is because adjust_workers()
did its own conversion from map to city coordinates, rather than using
map_to_city_[xy](), and it was flawed.  So, this patch fixes it.

jjm