Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civgame-750-hangs.gdb

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civgame-750-hangs.gdb
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:04:04 EST

From: Peter Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxx>
To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] civgame-750-hangs.gdb
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 05:40:12 -0700

BTW.:
I could only run the program after editing your savefile, I don´t have so many nations. Maybe the nation info should be expanded/ or
substituted so that it works, instead of relying on a nation index;
I don't know whether the nation id is actually used, guess in the ai setup, and in the image selection.

The save file was generated under version 1.9.1-devel (CVS snapshot Dec-19-1999). Maybe the nation info has been changed since the 1.9.0 release? I did try to run it under 1.9.0 and saw the error message complaining about too many nations, although there is still only 32 nations in the selection dialog.

Mike Jing