Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Goals

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Goals
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 08:50:31 +0100 (MET)

Uh =3F

>> >Well, it is impossible to make all players peaceful automatically.
>> >Humans won't obey that rule.
>>

>I have found that human players are a lot more willing to make peace
than
>the computer.  Playing against humans is more exciting at the moment
>because you can make a treaty with them, which can then be broken, but
you
>don't get to make treaties with AI players.

You must be mistaken, David, cause I didn't write this. I just answered
that it is reasonable in some cases to force players to apply the
policy they chose. Moreover, I totally agree with you, concerning peace
between Human-Controled kingdoms, and diplomacy with AI-Controled ones
is something I have been waiting for a while.

Regards,

Alex