Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Dev-mailing list.

To: Claus Leth Gregersen <leth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: Paul Zastoupil <paulz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 07:59:29 -0800

Well for the mailing list you will need to talk to John Goerzen, you
could start at arch.freeciv.org.

As for the CVS log I would have attached it...but its 2.8MB (even 550KB
gzipped).

You can do this:
CVSROOT=:pserver:freecvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/home/freeciv/CVS
export CVSROOT
cvs log

That will give you the logs.  Or I have placed my gzipped on in the
incoming directory of ftp.freeciv.org.  But that one will go out of date
quickly.

--
Paul Zastoupil