Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: December 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Dev-mailing list.

To: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Claus Leth Gregersen" <leth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:28:59 +0100

Hi,

This might be very off topic.

I have to deliver a speech on a conference about opensource development
models,
and of course i'll use freeciv as my case story.

I had this crazy idea to do some statistics on the mailing list, and if it's
possible on the CVS tree?

What i basically want to do is analyze how active people are and for how
long a period.
And if it's possible chain it with the CVS informations,
so i could measure how many posts people do compared to how much they
produce.

All of this will of course be on an anonymous level.
The idea is to make a few points about "noise" on a developer-list,
(talking about noise!! :))
and how this model works and where it doesn't.

So what i would like to know is; if it's possible to get the full mailing
list archive, and a CVS log?

/Claus Leth Gregersen.