Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: german translation too long (PR#146)

To: "'Reinier Post'" <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, kutzi@xxxxxx, freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: german translation too long (PR#146)
From: David Pérez Serrada <dperez@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 17:38:05 +0200

> Can you suggest an alternative?
        I think that this is not a puntual problem, in my translation to
Spanish this problem appear a lot of times. The english is a language with a
very short word, in other languages the averange words are longer (especially
German).

                Ta otra... David Pérez Serrada

p.D: Yes I'm alive... and doing my translation to spanish :-)