Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Mouse selection

To: corin@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Mouse selection
From: "Pierre de Mouveaux" <p_de_mouveaux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 16:55:40 GMT

Hi,
one thing to point out is tha some functions, caravans or diplomts popups, don't show up when using the 'g' command. (As far as I know).

Pierre.

From: Corin Anderson <corin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Pierre de Mouveaux <p_de_mouveaux@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Mouse selection
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 23:26:22 -0700 (PWT)

Out of curiosity, why didn't the Goto function serve the purpose for you?
To command the current unit to enter a city, I press 'g' then click the
city.  To move a unit into a stack, I press 'g' and click the stack.

Corey