Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] i18n and xaw widgets

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] i18n and xaw widgets
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 13:20:28 -0400

A recent patch pointed out a problem with the I_L() family, when used on
widgets that are created after a dialog has been realized.  This affected
the City and Help dialogs.

This patch addresses the problem by (in I_L() etc.) temporarily making the
widget resizable.

It also completes the marking of strings for the help dialog.

jjm