Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Re : Re: More nations

To: <schaefer@xxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Re : Re: More nations
From: "Alexandre BERAUD" <a_beraud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:20:15 +0200 (MET DST)

>Who else could represent better the switch of government from
>Monarchy to Anarchy to Democracy to Republic and back to Monarchy ?

Well, Napoleon Ier (there wre 3 of them) may have been an important
french leader, but in my opinion, 'Louis' is a better name for a
such a task because it DOES sound french and quite one half of our
kings wore this name. And if monarchy had to be settled back in France,
the new king would be called 'Louis' (or maybe he's died recently, I
am not sure).
But all this is not very important, is it ?

Alex