Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civ2 add-to city size limit

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civ2 add-to city size limit
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 01:57:04 -0400

At 1999/09/21 01:48 , David Pfitzner wrote:
>Yes, I like that idea.  Although ultimately we may want a
>misc.ruleset anyway...
>
>Also, a few current server options could potentially be moved
>into such a ruleset, eg:
>  foodbox, aqueductloss, unhappysize, cityfactor, razechance,
>  civilwarsize
>(As suggestions, not sure if they should all be so moved.)

Perhaps go so far as to move *all* the SSET_RULES and SSET_RULES_FLEXIBLE
server options into a "misc.ruleset".  (Except, of course, for those
options that specify which rulesets to use ;-)

Then we could, as I would like to see, split civstyle into its (current)
four distinct meanings (and, then, get rid of it).

jjm