Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: cvs-tags and snapshots and version number,

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: cvs-tags and snapshots and version number,
From: Markus Linnala <maage@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Sep 1999 00:27:09 +0300

My main objective is my current situation. I have 2 patches, one
scripting patch that tries to add guile/guile-gtk -hooks and one
optimization patch to streamline map handling.

Main problem is that those patches are about 2 to 3 moths old,
and I thought I have time to update them during developement and
submit them when they are ready, polished and stable. But I did
not. Now I can make clean patch, but no-one else is not able to
test those patches, because they can't easily get same version
as I have.

--
//Markus