Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCIV on BSDI etc.

To: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] FreeCIV on BSDI etc.
From: Vadim Vygonets <vadik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 16:33:38 +0300

Quoth Martin Willemoes Hansen on Tue, Aug 31, 1999:
> > Any chance of super-easy mode?  Call me a luser, but it's hard
> > for me to play even the easy mode.
>
> Yes there might be an ultra easy mode ..

I think I'll just hack the source to give me some advantage ;)

> > Why do the enemies attack caravans and diplomats?
>
> Well its smart .. like the diplomats can steal techs from them and
> caravans can help you generate more money.

Well, but caravans generate money for both parties, don't they?

Thanks,
Vadik.

--
If there was anything that depressed him more than his own
cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as