RE: [Freeciv-Dev] snprintf, again

To: "'Alex Zepeda'" <jazepeda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'David Pfitzner'" <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Freeciv-Dev] snprintf, again
From: "Todd Goodman" <tsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:50:53 -0400

Why would MSVC++ 6.0 have any bearing on the Cygwin build?

They're different runtimes completely.

You could certainly start trying to build the WIN version
with MSVC++ 6.0, but I won't be able to as it isn't a free
compiler.

A mingw32 build would be nice too, but I'd suspect quite a
few changes to support that (I'd be happy to be surprised).

Todd