[Freeciv-Dev] Patch - rivers in civ2 style for scenarion maps

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Patch - rivers in civ2 style for scenarion maps
From: Jerzy Klek <qpkjeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 19:16:24 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi!

  We have now rivers as in civ2 i.e. as terrain attributes,
but old maps use rivers as terrain. A very small patch
allows reading modified scenario maps with rivers as
attributes. (It can be applied to any late CVS).
Of course it useless if don't have any such scenario maps
(old must be converted), so I include such two maps.

Jerzy