[Freeciv-Dev] patch: Makes clinet.c to a gui independ file

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] patch: Makes clinet.c to a gui independ file
From: sebauer@xxxxxxxxxxx (Sebastian Bauer)
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 1999 17:15:39 +0100

Hi

I think clinet.c should be gui-independed, too. This patch trys
to do this.

It removes the gui-depend clinet.c files in gui-xaw and gui-gtk
and creates the new gui-independed clinet.c file.

Note that the function get_meta_list() has actually been moved
to connectdlg.c. That's because I neighter have expierence with gtk
nor xaw (although the xaw version is gui independed, but it
doesn't support the multicolum list?). However for somebody
with more expierence it should be possible, to move the function
to clinet.c, too, I think (the additional include files which
are requiered for get_meta_list() in connectdlg.c are marked).

Also note that I use HAVE_SIGPIPE which has been defined in
a previously sent patch.

bye,
Sebastian Bauer