[Freeciv-Dev] [MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Returned mail: freeciv-s

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] [MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Returned mail: freeciv-smtp-03.complete.org. config error: mail loops back to me (MX problem?)]
From: Greg Wooledge <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 18:19:26 -0400

We'll try this again....

----- Forwarded message from Mail Delivery Subsystem
<MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:29:35 -0500
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wooledge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Returned mail: freeciv-smtp-03.complete.org. config error: mail loops
back to me (MX problem?)
Auto-Submitted: auto-generated (failure)

The original message was received at Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:25:17 -0500
from freeciv.freeciv.org [206.251.228.174]

<freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

553 freeciv-smtp-03.complete.org. config error: mail loops back to me (MX
problem?)
<freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>... Deferred: No route to host

Reporting-MTA: dns; kiss.otherbbs.com
Received-From-MTA: DNS; freeciv.freeciv.org
Arrival-Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:25:17 -0500

Final-Recipient: RFC822; freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; freeciv-smtp-04.complete.org
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:29:35 -0500