[Fwd: [Freeciv-Dev] Inter14n and Localisation,]

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Fwd: [Freeciv-Dev] Inter14n and Localisation,]
From: David Pérez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 13:33:43 +0200

Nicolas Brunel escribió:

>    - es.po and fr.po, there isn't the classic FreeCiv copyrigth.

This is very easy to fix :-), by the way I see that in fr.po there is
not
the name of Denis Bonor who is the person who make the translation
to french.

>    - make uninstall doesn't wipe out freeciv directories for tiles and

> rulesets. The directory are emptied.

Well, the Makefiles are the makefiles which put the gettextize program,
but, of course, it is possible to change it.

>    - aclocal and autoconf show the following message :
>
> <<<
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>         LC_ALL = "",
>         LANG = "fr"
>     are supported and installed on your system.

this happend when you run aclocal and autoconf?? What OS are
you using?

> _("Nicolas")

in spanish is equal to : "Nicolas" :-)

                         Ta otra.... David

>    - es.po and fr.po, there isn't the classic FreeCiv copyrigth.

This is very easy to fix :-), by the way I see that in fr.po there is not
the name of Denis Bonor who is the person who make the translation
to french.

>    - make uninstall doesn't wipe out freeciv directories for tiles and
> rulesets. The directory are emptied.

Well, the Makefiles are the makefiles which put the gettextize program,
but, of course, it is possible to change it.

>    - aclocal and autoconf show the following message :
>
> <<<
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>         LC_ALL = "",
>         LANG = "fr"
>     are supported and installed on your system.

this happend when you run aclocal and autoconf?? What OS are
you using?

> _("Nicolas")

in spanish is equal to : "Nicolas" :-)

                         Ta otra.... David