[Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (no subject)
From: "Crazy Max" <immortal_riot@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:26:16 +0400 (MSD)

                        HELLO, FREECIV DEVELOPERS!
How about creating Metaservers net all over the world?
For examp. i have an unplayable game with some people.
And i want to organize my own metaserver in Russia. I think  that
if metaserver's perl script is not commercial you can give it to me!
And other meta's can contact the main and give to it information
about other availible freeciv servers.
And then every player can choose playable server!

CraZZZZy Max