[Freeciv-Dev] Governments patch

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Governments patch
From: Sune Kirkeby <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 01:13:51 +0200

The governments patch I have been working is nearing a state where
it is stable, and I have taken the time recently to update it to
the latest CVS version.

The biggest problem I have left is the Xaw client, if someone
could wither do the missing functionality, or help me do it,
I would be grateful.  It's a minor job, what needs doing is
to create the government selection list (post-anarchy) at run-time,
like the GTK client does with the patch.

Does anyone else think that with the terrain patch recently
checked-in it might be a good time now, to check-in the
government patch also?

The patch can be downloaded from:
ftp://mel.interspace.dk/home/sune/freeciv-upkeep+government.diff.gz
(it's ~30K compressed, and messes around in some 50 files).

NOTE:  The patch includes both the unit upkeep patch and the
struct government patch.  In the process of bringing it in
sync with the CVS tree, I did not bother to keep them seperate.
I hope this won't cause any headaches, in that case I can
probably split them up again.

--
Sune Kirkeby | "Imagine, if you will, that there were no such