[Freeciv-Dev] Moving units via cursor keys doesn't work using ImLib (PR#

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Moving units via cursor keys doesn't work using ImLib (PR#65)
From: R.Hildebrandt@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 03:31:46 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: Ralf Hildebrandt
Version: 1.8.1
OS: Sun OS 5.6 == Solaris 2.6
Submission from: (NULL) (132.231.51.52)

We compiled FreeCiv 1.8.1 using the Athena Widgets (Xaw) first, and were able to
move unis using the cursor keys.
Due to the poor GUI this provided we got & compiled imlib-1.9.4 (from your
homepage) and reconfigured & recompiled FreeCiv.
It works fine, but unfortunately the cursor key don't work for moving the
units!
Note that other keys (like f for fortify etc.) work flawlessly!

We were using gcc-2.7.2.3