[Freeciv-Dev] MFC: networking and internationalization

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC: networking and internationalization
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:34:39 -0600

Hi

What protocol is used to comunicate betwene the clients and the server? (in
server/sernet, the keyword SOCK_STREAM is used in establishing conections.
Is the assumption of TCP correct? Or is an assumption of Raw IP corect?)

The other question is how do I implement gettext in the client.   My curent
focus is to get the client working, but I would like to keep somewhere near
the current version with the features I have in the client.

Andy