[Freeciv-Dev] Favorite units...

To: Freeciv List <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Favorite units...
From: Daniel Sjolie <deepone@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:31:11 +0200

I really *love* the trident terrain tiles!
I don't think they're too dark at all... :)
But not all of the units have been redone (yet)
so I spent some time cutting and pasting with gimp...

The result is all of my favorite units from all
tilesets in one... It's 30x30 and true-color...

http://www.shaolie.dhs.org/~deepone/files/units.xpm

Check it out or ignore it...
Whatever You want... :)

/Daniel

--
Now take a deep breath, smile and don't take life so seriously... :)