[Freeciv-Dev] Problem with JitterBug,

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Problem with JitterBug,
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 23:44:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

  I was using JitterBug as a guest. And, I clicked on incoming.
And, I was very surprised to obtained the following page.
(This problem concerns only the guest access to JitterBug.)

CGI-Bin.Com * CGI-Bin.Com * CGI-Bin.Com

               CGI-Bin.Com * CGI-Bin.Com * CGI-Bin.Com

The odds are that you didn't come here on purpose. Most likely, the page
that you came from had either a

        //cgi-bin/some script
or a
        cgi-bin/some script

and web browsers turn both of those into "www.cgi-bin.com" ... my domain.

(To fix your page, put in just one and only one "/" in front of the
"cgi-bin" Ex: /cgi-bin/your script

Bye,