[Freeciv-Dev] Problems with GTK client (PR#46)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Problems with GTK client (PR#46)
From: brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:28:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

   I'm using the 8th July version + Rizo Patch + Hell Patch on a debian
2.2 i386 distribution.

First problem,

I did a ^Z in the server. When I did 'fg' or just after the ^Z, the server
lost connection to the client.

Second problem,

I reconnected. Later, I typed 'q' in the server. The client was hanging in
his initial state. There was the connect window. But, the client didn't
react any more.

I didn't suceed in reproducing this bug.

General remarks,

   The redraw of the player window isn't perfect.
In the science window, we can't select only one knowledge. We are forced
to select knowledges four by four.

Best regards,