[Freeciv-Dev] Spelling Error

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Spelling Error
From: Arawlin768@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 20:28:49 EDT

Dear Developers of Freeciv,
I wish to thank you for your significant contribution to linux apps.  I have
only learned about linux a few months ago, but was very pleased to see a game
of such quality.  It is amazing to me that a team working across the world
can work to create and implement software that is so efficient and cohesive.
I would love to help on a project, but am just beginning to learn C, I have
been interested in programming for years but I never have seen the enthusiasm
that I have seen with the linux community.  Be assured that I am going to be
following this development.  In the meantime, I noticed this spelling miskate
in the manual, I would be happy to help in areas of documentation.
"We dont want to repeate the clients online help twice, so whatever there is
in the online help, will not be in this manual"
In this example the underlined word should be corrected as "repeat", I am not
sure if this was a simple mistake but the documentation asked those to report
errors.  I wish I could be of greater help.  I will keep in touch.