Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fix gtk full screen patch (fwd)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fix gtk full screen patch (fwd)
From: Olivier Rolland <Olivier.Rolland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 15:22:46 +0200

Hi all,

It's not exactly a missing feature.
In fact, GTK considers detached handle boxes as windows that are not
resizeable. So, depending of your window manager,
you should not be able to resize them. Old window manager cannot manage not
resizeable windows (twm for example) and considers
them as standard windows you can resize; of course, only the window is resized,
not its content.
That's why it seems to be a little buggy.

Regards
-- Billl