Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fix gtk full screen patch

To: brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Fix gtk full screen patch
From: David Pfitzner <dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 22:33:41 +1000 (EST)

Nicolas Brunel wrote:

>    there was a problem when the output/chat window was resized through the
> paned. It is fixed now by my technical staff (back from holiday).

Um, that does something good, but it still doesn't fix the
problem I mentioned.  :-)

Your patch makes resizing work nicely when the output window is
part of the main window, but what I meant is that when the output
window is detached (separate) then it doesn't resize properly.
(Eg, you should be able to have a "full screen output window" :-)

Regards,
-- David