Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC patches

Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC patches
From: Falk Hueffner <falk.hueffner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 Jun 1999 11:33:31 +0200

Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> The folowing is a sequence of diff files that I made against the CVS server
> today.  Could someone check to verify that they don't break the server code?
> [...]
> +#if !(GENERATING68K || GENERATINGPPC) /* non mac header(s) */

The philosophy of autoconf is to never check in the source for certain
*machines*, but check in the configure script for certain
*features*. So I suggest you check in the configure script if there
are certain headers or whatever the particular source part depends on
and set a variable according.

Please also start preprocessor directives in the first column, some
very old cpp's don't accept them otherwise.

        Falk