Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Spies and Diplomats don't do stuff (PR#37)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Spies and Diplomats don't do stuff (PR#37)
From: aremmers@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 17:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

Full_Name: AP Remmers
Version: 1.8.0
OS: slackware linux 2.0.36
Submission from: (NULL) (209.153.5.62)

  When i attempt to have a spy or diplomat enter an enemy city to do
something, i get a msg from my server stating that i "can't attack."
Of course this would make sense if i were indeed trying to attk.  So,
i was wondering if this is a client problem, possibly a server one,
or just some random thing that happens because i happen to be me.