Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] MFC

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] MFC
From: Andy Black <ablack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 18:23:25 -0600

Hi

I have converted the server source to C from C++.  I am looking at the
Client code.  Server errors: 121, sources: Networking, Mac Init, client
errors: around 2000, sources: XWindows/GTK/XAW, networking.  I may need to
rewrite the client code (Darn).  I am working on the networking code for
the server.

Tips for other mac developers:
1. In Metroworks Codewarior, use the ANSI C option, then check the box
marked "Enums always Int" (seting the mode to custom).  This should
maintain compatibility with the Linux version.
2. I have found a CVS program called MacCVS Pro 2.2.1.  This program
appears to manage the CVS files on the Freeciv server, but without the GZIP
option.  MacCVS Pro is available from http://www.maccvs.org/.  (PS.
Attached is the BinHex of the MacCVS Pro conection file I use for freeciv)

Andy Black