Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: civclient segfaults on startup (PR#35)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: civclient segfaults on startup (PR#35)
From: abuse@xxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 18:52:23 -0700 (PDT)

David Pfitzner wrote:

> Please read the FAQ at http://www.freeciv.org/faq.html,
> especially the topic "My client dumps core on startup!"
> and see if that explains your problem.
>
> Regards,
> -- David

        Thanks for your fast response.  It comes up now, and it looks like it is
working.  I thought I had tried this before, but I must have mistyped or
omitted something.  As it turns out, the ./configure --with-xaw3d did fix
the problem.  Sorry to have troubled you, and I promise to pass this
information on to anybody else in the linux usenet newsgroups having a
similar problem.