Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] bug system info (PR#11)

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] bug system info (PR#11)
From: dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 19:55:16 -0700 (PDT)

dwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> This is a bug which was listed for freeciv 1.8.0 and still applies.
> This message is just to put it into the bug system.

We have now setup the bug system so that new bugs reports are
automatically forwarded to freeciv-dev.  I think if you reply
to these you should keep the "CC: bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
(added by the system) to have the replies kept in the bug system
as replies to the original report.  (Make sure the PR number
in the subject is kept the same.) (Testing this with this message :-)

So new bug reports and patches should be submitted once to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then they will show up automatically
in freeciv-dev as well, and discussion about them with be
recorded in the bug system as long as the CC is kept.

We could setup a separate mailing list to carry emails from
the bug system if people prefer, but at the moment I'd like
to try keeping everything on freeciv-dev.

Feel free to re-send old bugs/patches so that they get entered
into the tracking system.

-- David