[Freeciv-Dev] Auto Settler Behavior

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Auto Settler Behavior
From: Uwe Storbeck <uwe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 22:13:54 +0200

Hi,

I've just played FreeCiv-1.8.0, just fine :-). Very well done.

But one thing bothers me: Automatic settlers convert all grasland and
plains to forest, but the desert in the neighborhood they leave alone.

IMHO it's not a good idea at all let auto settlers change terrain type.
At least there should be a special instruction for that.

And if there is an automatic terrain conversion, I would like to see
more the reverse behavior, converting of desert, swamp and forest into
grassland with that priority. Or better an "intelligent" conversion
dependent on the supply of the according city :-).

Cu

Uwe

--
Uwe Storbeck                    uwe@xxxxxxxxxxx