Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Question on ai

To: Nick <nick@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev <freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Question on ai
From: Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 03:03:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Nick,

     AI has no the limitation on tax rate,science rate and luxury rate.
AI can switch production without the half penalaty. Ai knows what
unit you are building and if this unit will be complete at next turn.
But, once you know how to beat AI even a hard level you seldom
loose a game against it.

Best regards,