[Freeciv-Dev] Banner.

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Banner.
From: a_beraud@xxxxxxxx (Alexandre BERAUD)
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:32:11 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

Here is the banner I propose for the web site. I tar/gzipped both
.xcf and .gif files. Maybe you should load it in your web browser for
it is animated. You can look at the .xcf one (much more colors) using
GIMP -> Filters -> Animation -> Animation Playback.
I just hope the .gif version is not too big...

Alex