Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] I'm so happy! CVS works!!

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] I'm so happy! CVS works!!
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:17:42 +1000

Hello,

Just a note to let y'all know why I'm so happy.

I never could get CVS to work from within HP, because the
stupid firewall wouldn't allow the packets to get through.

After months and months of trying different things, I've
**finally** got it to work, and it works great!!

Ok, so it's not that exciting - I'll go back to sleep now...

Regards,

Mitch.
--
| mailto:mjd@xxxxxxxxxx       | Not the official view of: |