Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
Re: [Freeciv-Dev] language support

To: Andreas Sliwka <goff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv-Dev] language support
From: David Pérez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:08:26 +0200

Andreas Sliwka escribió:

> Hi,
>   is there support for different languages in FreeCiv ? Is the a file
> which must be modified to let FreeCvi speak german or spanish or
> anything else ?

  Hola (:Hello:)

  We (Marek 'Marx' Grac and me) are working in adding language support for
freeciv.
Yet, there is a lot of thing to do, we have marked more or less all the
translatables strings in server, prepared the configure to manage all this stuff
and begin the protocol betewen client and server.

  Cause we have few time, the progress is slow, but we are working...
The first goal is prepare .po files so other people could make translations in
his own language.

  If someone want's to help us, please e-mail me.

--
                      Ta otra....        David

+--------------- David Pérez Serrada <dperezs@xxxxxxx>   -----------------+
|        Hay que ser lúcido para ser fuerte, fuerte para ser útil         |
|                       y útil para ser feliz.   - Spinoza                |
+----- Visit http://dirac.dec.cie.uva.es/~serrada/  also for PGP key -----+