Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 1999:
[Freeciv-Dev] Workers on map

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Workers on map
From: Sune Kirkeby <sune@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 00:26:44 +0200

Hi all,

I really like the new "Workers on map" feature, but it had (and
still does) have a Not-Quite-Done feel to it...

After a little experimenting I found that I like it better when
it is sticky (once you ask it to draw the workers they stay on
the map, even after scrolling), and that putting a 25% mask on
worked fields (and none on available fields) was more to my
liking.

Any comments / suggestions?

P.S.  Attached is a patch against the CVS tree, if it holds any
interest.

Sune Kirkeby